The Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Mauston has a variety of opportunities for volunteers, from an occasional task a few hours a week to regular shifts. We have regular volunteer possibilities in the following areas, and frequently many more!
- Pick up of donated items
- Retail sales associate
- Donor contact/pick up scheduling
- Cashier & item display
- Construction materials adviser (assist customers and aid in materials organization)
- Donated item preparation and repair
- Inventory and sales tracking
- Craigslist posting
- Donor acknowledgement
- Many Additional Opportunities Available!
If you are interested in volunteering, or if you have any ideas for the ReStore, please give Neil Davey (ReStore Volunteer Coordinator) a call at (608) 462 3883 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org